Shamanic Coaching – Short Course 2017
Each part is run as a day’s workshop in the lovely rural setting of Nutmeg Spa and Nutmeg Nest, Oakgrove Yard, Gaddesden Home Farm, Bridens Camp, HP2 6EZ. 10.30 am – 4.30pm Ideally you’ll attend all of them, however, it is possible to choose the one’s most relevant for your own learning, however, you will need a basic knowledge of energy work and shamanism to do this. If in doubt please contact Tanya Adams, Pathwayfinder@mail.com
The course will provide a sound basis for anyone who is drawn towards the Shamanic path or further learning or simply feel they need some re-connection and guidance in their own development or are considering undertaking an apprenticeship. At the end of the course you will have a key set of skills for energy work to help you in your life and development, as well as a better idea about what the shamanic path means for you at this stage in your life and what next steps you may wish to take.
Shamanism is the oldest form of healing known to man and can be tracked back at least 30,000 years. Sometimes it is described as a pagan religion or something that only belongs in “undeveloped cultures”. While it is nature based it is far more about a spiritual way of life than an actual religion and the knowledge and wisdom that is held within the different cultures and lineages are timeless and often in many ways underpins many healing modalities and medicines of our modern world.
coachingbooking-form ….. just click to down load Booking Form.
coachingbooking-form…….. doc editable version.
Part 1 – CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT – 29th January 2017
Part 1 will include the basics of what is often termed as Core Shamanism starting with:
- Protection & Grounding;
- Journeying; Spirit Animal connection;
- Tree of Life; including journeying to Lower World.
- Explore some of the history, traditions and cultures within Shamanism and how our own culture fits into these ancient lineages.
Part 2 – DEEPENING CONNECTION – 26th February 2017
Part 2 really building on what has been covered in Part 1. However, anyone with existing knowledge of Journeying and basic energy practice would be benefit from attending this workshop. Part 2 will include further practice in spirit connection including:
- Brief practice and reconnection of the basics covered in Part 1 or personal experience
- Journey and develop connection to your guides and journeys to the upper world.
- Discussing and sensing into what middle world represents.
- Deepening connection with nature and nature spirits
- Overview of the role, need and healing of the ancestors in Spirit work.
- The balance between physical, mental and spiritual. The seen and the unseen.
Part 3 – DOUSING, SENSING and NEGATIVE ENERGY CLEARING – 30th April 2017
Part 3 will include practical guide and practice in protection; dousing; Feeling energy and moods; Rooms and Spaces; and Sensing exercises. We will cover discussion topics such as;
- Why ground? Why protect?
- What is negative energy? How can it accumulate? How can it affect us?
- Outline of key sources of unhealthy energies.
- Moving – from “the nasties”, from fear to love and light! Key practices in face of DANGER!
- Tools for the job!
- An overview of some of the deeper healing techniques of Inclusions, cutting chords, spirit release.
- Gaining strength, knowing what to tackle and when to get help.
It is not essential for people to have journeyed or have a background in Shamanism before this Workshop to attend this Part. However, an insight into energy work, experience or interest in working with the energy of the land would be benefitial. It is ideal for those who are sensitive to their environments and would like to know more.
Part 4 – GEOMANCY AND WORKING WITH SPACES – 21st May 2017
This Workshops is ideal for those who are sensitive to their environments and would like to know more. It is not essential for people to have journeyed or have a background in Shamanism before this Workshop to attend this Part. However, an insight into energy work, experience or interest in working with the energy of the land would be benefitial.
Part 4 will provide an overview of;
- What is Geomancy?
- What are Leylines?
- What is Geopathic Stress (GS)?
- We will go through some of the techniques and remedies that can be used in spaces for healing, including Feng Shui.
- When to tackle things and what to watch out for and when to call in some help.
Ideally anyone attending this workshop will either be attending the whole coaching program. It is strongly recommended that they attend Part 3 DOUSING, SENSING and NEGATIVE ENERGY CLEARING.
Part 5 – FINDING YOUR SHAMANIC PATH – 18th June 2017
Final part will give a brief over view of the areas covered in the short course and allow for questions and discussion. This is ideal for anyone who has attended any of the previous workshops in the this Coaching Program or any workshops on Shamanism and are lacking direction or seeking clarity as to their next step in their practice or spiritual growth.
The workshops will start with a brief overview of some of the systems already covered and the power of working with elements and connection with nature. Delve deeper into the power of reconnecting with our roots and ancestors and healing these.
Finally you will be invited to take part in an exercise to help orientate how you wish to take your path forward. To help you answer issues such as what Shamanism means for you in your life and if you are going to undertake an apprenticeship and if so where might you start?
Each part is a Day’s Workshop – cost £80 to be paid before the day. You can purchase all 5 Parts for a discounted cost of £350 to be paid in full before Workshop Part 1.
This program is designed and offered as a Coaching and Mentoring program to provide a good grounding in the Energy and Spirit Worlds, as well as help you understand better your own pathway. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the End of the Full Course detailing all the areas that have been covered. Please note this is not a course that qualifies you as a Shaman or Shamanic Practitioner it is simply a foundation for any future Apprenticeship or learning you may be guided to undertake.