28 th & 29th October 2017
SACRED SISTERS – Divine Feminine Initiation & Healing, 28th-29th Oct 10.00-17.00
A weekend of deep healing, restoration and celebration of the Divine Feminine, to connect with the Woman Within, to move with our inner feminine energy and cycles, to connect with the natural rhythms of the Earth and the Moon, to safely share in sacred sisterhood.
This weekend will allow you to:
– understand what the Divine Feminine means for you
– how to connect with your Divine Feminine meaningfully
– to allow Cacao to help bring in the Divine Feminine
– develop private practices to listen to your own natural feminine rhythms
– learn from Feminine Archetypes and Goddesses with the help of Rose
– be initiated in a Red Tent Activation Ceremony
– work with Hawthorn to heal and restore sexual balance
– honour the Matriarchal and all female ancestors working with the Willow Tree
– deepen your connection to Divine Mother Earth
Please bring with you:
– a bottle of water
– a yoga mat or something to lie on
– a light blanket
– indoor slippers (optional)
– some warm clothes as we will be holding a closing ceremony outdoors
– a small personal item for the altar which you will take home at the end of the weekend
– drum, rattle or any other musical instrumented if you have one
Investment £135, places are limited so advance booking is essential. Please contact email@example.com to book.
Sacred Sisters will be facilitated by Tanya Adams and Suneet Goomer. Tanya is a Shamanic Reiki practitioner and a Certified Red Tent Activator. Suneet is a Psychic Clairvoyant, Plant Spirit Healer and Shamanic Healer.
Sacred Sisters will be held in a private residence in a beautiful piece of land which is part of the green belt. The venue is 10mins from J1 of the M40 and a short taxi ride from either Denham rail station which is 25mins train journey from London Marylebone or Uxbridge station on the picadilly line. If you would like to taxi share please let me know after booking your place so I can put you in touch with others who are travelling by public transport.
RED TENT ACTIVATION CEREMONY
Sunday 23rd July 10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Change – TBC
The Red Tent is a Global Movement for Women, recapturing a space where they simply can be. Where they can once more listen to their rhythms and be. Where they can meet with like hearted women and share women’s medicine. This is an ancient way that has often been lost in our modern society, even though it was an extremely important part of maintaining good health and vitality for women and their communities.
This RED TENT ACTIVATION CEREMONY is profoundly powerful at reconnecting with your own Woman Within, understanding and listening to her own rhythms. When we understand, honour and live with our own natural rhythms is has a profound effect on our levels of intuition, confidence and ability to live to our highest potential.
This one day Ceremony will help you heal and embrace your inner Woman. Develop private practices to help sustain a better way of listening and honouring your natural rhythms. If you wish you can go on and facilitate Red Tent Groups in your own area.
The Ceremony will be led by Tanya Adams a Shamanic Reiki Healer and Certified Red Tent Activator. Who was trained and initiated in the Red Tent Activation by D’Anna L’am in 2016 as part of the London Red Tent Activation. She says; “I found it a profoundly healing process, which gently yet profoundly healing, clearing away layers of latent pain which did not just touch on me as woman but also my matriarchal lineage. Since I have felt more grounded, present and able to express myself in a constructive way. D’Anna L’am is an incredible inspiration and loving healer, I was blessed to be initiated by her.”